Some Things Need No Explanation

But I'll give one anyway.

It's Christmas Day and my doggies have run out of food. The only place open on the way back home from my parent's house is Walgreens. My wife wants chocolate, and there on the chocolate aisle is this cheap bundle of assorted chocolate pieces.

And it's contained... in Santa's Sack.

Surely the poor graphic designer or product manager or copy writer in charge of naming this little collection of cheap chocolate could come up with a more appropriate name. Santa's Goodie Sack or Santa's Gift Sack. Santa's Sack just makes me giggle with pre-pubescent glee. Look, I'm holding Santa's Sack. Santa's Sack surely is sweet.

If only Fudge-ems could be in Santa's Sack, all would be right with the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home