I Am So Weak

Yes, it was just last week that I reviewed Warhammer Online, giving it a mediocre rating. I gave the game a bit of stick for not really innovating on the MMOG formula, labelling it an inferior WoW-clone. I also said that I would not be buying the game. However, I am a weak, weak man, and throughout the rest of the week, I felt the urge to play the game again. Something about MMOG level grinds and character creations is addicting, and when my wife offered to buy the game for me, I finally relented. I lasted about 4 days. As of last night, I began playing Cromwell, the Empire Witch Hunter on the Ulthuan server. I feel so dirty... so unclean. Yes, that pretty much makes me a hypocritical, raging douchebag. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home