• Google
    Web gameangst.blogspot.com





  • Gary A. Ballard's books on Goodreads
    Under the Amoral Bridge: A Cyberpunk NovelUnder the Amoral Bridge: A Cyberpunk Novel
    reviews: 1
    ratings: 5 (avg rating 4.50)

    the know circuitthe know circuit
    ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.00)

GameAngst is Dead!

Long live the Game of Angst.

So Shockeye has disappeared, the keys to GameAngst.com have disappeared and I have to find a new place to write. Life works like that sometimes. Since my output on GameAngst was pretty minimal at the best of times, I'm much less bothered by all this than I should be. My interest in MMOG's has waned to an almost indescribable low, and thus my interest in writing about them has plummeted as well. But if I'm don't write about MMOG's, what will I write about? What could I possibly get angsty about?

Everything else.

Game Angst was heavily segmented, and I think I'd rather not be segmented anymore. I have ideas that don't necessarily fit any of my categories or all of them, so why not just write them down instead of trying to shoehorn them into set categories? So is born the Game of Angst, something more personal and unstructured than Game Angst could be. No forums, no TeamSpeak, maybe some ads once I learn the software. I'll talk about whatever I want to make a semi-coherent thought about, though I'll at least try to make it interesting. Sports, movies, politics, religion, television, books, games, comics, music, all the things that make me me.

Lo-fi, no frills, barebones and barely edited. Let the game begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home